Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

i need to blog

i find it so hard to express myself fully since this is a public blog.
now that it's privatized..
here's the thing i would like to rant over and over again.
i don't know how many times had i remind myself to hold my tongues,
in fact i had already lost count on how many times had i made the same mistake over and over again.
i guess it's me; i tend to over exaggerate or thinking too much,
but it is something i can't avoid.
whatever they said, the way they look at me; stabs me right in the heart..
i feel so ashamed. like a fool.
i should just shut the fuck up really.
sukwai, pls be strong.
mind your own business & stop minding theirs.
do you think they care? the answer is obvious NO.
whatever dramas they wana create, whoever they wana backstab or gossip; just close your ears pls.
i have had enough of all this already.
spacing myself is not a good idea, but guess i'm really better off without anyone.
i'm a loner in this place & acceptance is what i gotta learn.
concentrate on better things pls.
study hard suk wai,
stop procrastinating.

No comments: