Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

This Is It.

You.
meeting you was fate.
but being friend with you is my choice.
You.
of all the people, made me believe there's a person with a heart like gold.
yet, of all the people i have encountered,
stupid is a strong word.
I would say, you defined how an ignorant person is like.
everyone keeps telling me, to give up on you.
but no, I cant give up on you just yet.
I'm being as ignorant as you are.
I choose to believe, eventually you'll open your eyes to see my intention.
& choose what's best for yourself and not what others want you to do.
but no, you are just as ignorant as you always are.
trying to avoid confrontations.
lies after lies.
excuses after one another.
how long are you gonna live a life like that?
Today,
I've reached my limits.
I've played my role as a friend to you,
to help you beyond than that.
but what i see, you're a total pain in the ass.
you choose to live the hell's path.
be as ignorant as you always are,
i have no rights to tell you what to do with your choice of life.
you're gonna face the music sooner or later.
but i sincerely wished you happiness.
i have a life to live by
& i choose not to waste any more time on you
so you can now kiss our friendship goodbye.
i give up on you now.

Yours sincerely,
Suk Wai

1 comment:

Elysia B said...

I love your poetry :) and therefore I loved the post, ~ elysiab.blogspot.com