Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

-

today is thursday!

im coming home this Saturday! happy me! & patrick took half day off to pick me up from kl; cos i have tonnes of stuff needa bring home. ;D

im moving out in two weeks time. but already packed all my stuff. efficient to the max!
speaking of which, i never noticed i had so many clothes in my closet. i thought i'd donated all my old clothes? *slaps self

im anxious! no call no news from Shangri-La's just yet. praying day and night, hoping they would call soon. i have so many plans in my head right now, cant wait to execute them all.

oh & my lecturer was very happy with my research presentation. he said it is a very good research. i knew i could do much much more if im given more time to put my ideas into words. but im having too much to handle right now, hopefully all's done by next week.

blogging used to be my hobby. but i have lost that passion to write already. but i promise i'll be back. feels like wana revamp this blogsite and beautify it further. heh heh

oh shoot. i have a midterm tomorrow. been studying half the day & only managed to cover one chapter. there's four more chapters to go. shoot. mind you, under one chapter there's many many more sub chapters with journals, articles, and god-knows what else. god bless him.

hope you guys have a good day! appreciate the people around you. carpe diem!

ciao

No comments: