Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

badda bing badda boom

hehe.

as usual, i don't really remember what was it already, and when it took place..

so i'll just summarize everything in one post.
(now i understand the reason why the Government forced us to do Summary in our exams. it helps)

had extra class on Tuesday, and later went for a movie matinee with my friends. we watched Madagascar!!! a must- watch to all, coz how often do you see all my best friends acting in a movie? one in a million chance, so better watch it..
* Sara giggled and made the most noise. LOL
i like to move it move it, you like to MOVE IT! HAHAHAHAAH

they're fun people to make fun of. LOL

my ah pa and ah ma.. so lovey-dovey xD

===================================================================
ain't she's just so cute? heheh

some junks brought by Dr. Black also known as Black Alien./ HAHAHA

watch The Making of "......" by the infamous, Dr. Black. HAHAHA

Dr. Black's greatest masterpiece..

the so-called skin looks more like a strawberry. HAHAHAHAH

p/s: just wanna say thanks for being such a great alien friend. our deal is on, don't care when and how; Monsters Vs Aliens a must watch movie! HAHAHA

and to conclude my day: i have/had (LOL) a great time not only yesterday, today, tomorrow or let me put this straight; i have fun every single day though it's a hectic one! HAHAHAHA.

i love my life =)

i love my family, that's including my Dodo =D

i love my friends, all of you xD

and i started to like love my monkie =o)

No comments: