Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

*not gonna elaborate much.. head aching now. muahahah*

last Sunday and Tuesday went to play captain's ball with my OLD friends and new ones. it was heck lotsa fun! (if you notice, i emphasized the word 'OLD' mainly coz i still think lepak-ing with old friends are always the best! it reminds you of the past, all the ups and downs you'd been through with them.. it just, awesomely so FUN! =D)

as usual, many funny scenes acted by:
Chee Foo (Scene 1) - we walked by the cross-bar, and somehow asked Chee Foo to either jump over it or do limbo rock.. guess what he did? he smacked the crooss-bar so hard that i guess he bent it a lil'.. like crooked already the following time we went there. the uncle was like " OOi.. chak ook ah?" HAHA

Yee Yang (Scene 2)- he was busy body wanted to see how i candid Emily, that he somehow errr, performed a slow-motion robot's show. wakakaka. he almost fell from his chair, in a very slow motion.. just so funny.. don't know how to write it here. xD

Suk Wai (Scene 3)- Chee Foo fetched my friends and i home.. when i reached home, my leg somehow got stucked at the backseat there, coz he pushed the chair so behind that not much space left, even for shorty like us. so, when i managed to get my leg out from that miserable 'limited space', my ass cramped! HAHAHAHAHAHA

err, lotsa things happened actually but my brain deleted most of my memories, so i'll update when i remember any =)

*pictures to be updated

robot showing skills, but as expected...xD

and check out these monkies, so cute!!!! wakakkaa

the lil' monkie was smiling! xD

guess what, today's captain ball, my team won!!! left them bringing eggs home.. 9-0!!! wakakakaka.. so cekap right? and imagine, almost all animals were playing.. 2 monkies, a donkie, king kong and a cow! and not forgetting 2 humans. LOL.. well, maybe i should listen to what my friend says; please pray for me. be humble =)

i had so much fun playing under the rain! wakakakkaa.

*officially knocked- out. goodnight everyone!

2 comments:

Death Invader said...

che, i already control the mid field, just that my teamates dont know how to play only. only me guy play solo, i run the whole field. people can die la.

-aPhRoDitE- said...

eh dun blame ppl la okay.. ur team mates were gud enuf, oni dat my team seems to be stronger den urs! wakakakakaka