Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

just a quick post before i'm off to packing my bag.

da Familia came to my house with a packet of ice creamsssss!

just so you know, i'm officially being grounded by my mum coz she wants me to stay at home to grow groundnuts. i'm sure by the time i'm being set free, i've gone nuts already. sigh

ain't they're just so sweet? hehe

well i have nothing much to say, but only God knows how much i love them. all of them =)

and i am so glad that i met them. not to say that i don't appreciate all my other friends, they do make a difference in my life. only difference is that, da Familia is so much like my own family. a complete ones, happy or sad moments, everything we shared together.

i got to drive a car earlier! omg. it's so cool.

gtg. mum is back

1 comment:

Zulaikha Aini said...

next time ill visit yaa again.
muahhhhhhhx!