Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

today in history!! =D

i managed a car, and it's not any other typical car you would see on the road. coz it's a big car, and the owner of the car is an old lady. that's what make it so unique. the best combination of the new and the old ones (new=car, old=nenek tua), the one and only you could find in Ipoh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*okay, so i don't understand what i am talking.

went to patrick's house coz thought of paying him a visit since he is still traumatized by what had happened the night before.

the usual stuff we did, all the laughter, giggling and funny gestures...went for minum and yada yada

the highlight of the day was after hours minutes of bodek-ing my beloved nenek, she allowed me to experimenting on her car! it's like OMG. i just don't know how to express what i'm feeling at this moment. it makes me realize that there are stil many people out there who believe in me despite all the consequences they might have to deal with later on.

for the first timer, tutorial on the spot. i guess my driving skill wasn't that bad after all, though nenek kept shouting and screaming and she even prayed for her car. LOL. whilst atuk moyang went speechless all the while. he gave me a fed-up-look, which i didn't really care notwithstanding the fact that his phone being thrown down twice, coz there's a sudden brake thanks to a bad tutor beside me giving last minute instructions. HAHAHA. =p

at the end of the day, patrick gave me a 40% and nenek 45% after negotiated for so long.


p/s: refer to my nenek's blog. her post is funny! HAHAHA

i love them so much. only when i am with them, i ain't afraid to be stupid with. i found my true self. so i just want to say to da Familians, thanks for being part of my life, whether you guys are a reason, a season or a lifetime. i appreciate the time we've spent altogether. a big fat kiss with a big fat hug to all of you. mwuahhh. LOL

4 comments:

*iehalovesyou~ said...

anakku cekap!haha ;pp*

Zulaikha Aini said...

weaaa swear i was like a dead nenek u noe.
praying and keep praying for my car.
lol;p
anyhow, ure my best ever syg.
FOREVER!
i love u! muahhhx!

-aPhRoDitE- said...

we're the most gedik creatures eva alive! HAHAHAHAH
but i love u both soooo much!
mama, trust me. i bawak u jln jln wif nenek's car one day! if anythin hppens, put the blame on her car. HAHAHAHAHA =p

Zulaikha Aini said...

sorry, but u wont get da chance to drive my car on da road. only for practice. lol.