Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Out of Randomness

i had a conversation with my mum yesterday while on the way to Tesco.

it went something like this:-

Me: Mii, i think hoh if next time i were to get married don't want so old nie married. If wana have baby also, before 30 years old should be good eh?

Mum: *silence*

Me: *continue* cos i think already, if i have baby before 30 years old, by right i am sixty, my children already big enough to stand on their own feet. Plus, financial is stable to support me already when i am old *laughing

Mum: You have one children enough already, girl or boy doesn't matter.

Me: Waa, Mii. If like that right, *calculating using my fingers* now i'm twenty already, by right i'm graduated, already twenty three.. waa, means left few more years nie la? yerrrr

Mum: *ignoring me* Trust me, one is more than enough already. Your body is too weak.

Me: Can adopt kids what. LOL

Mum: *staring at me* But don't know if your husband like it or not leh

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

2 comments:

jackychan said...

YOUR MOTHER will say something like that meh???OMG she must be not our MUM...scary xD

-aPhRoDitE- said...

u ask her urself la. hahahaahah