Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

can i say this out loud? not only loud, with big fonts saying,
i hate school!
i hate school!!
i hate school!!!

i hate school suddenly, i don't know why.

feeling so hopeless right now.

i'm referring myself to those who did not finish their homeworks would feel the same as i do now. wakaka

you know, my holidays actually just started but it ends too soon.
i hate school!
i hate school!!
i hate school!!!
tension. stress. worry. pressure. trauma. hassle and bustle of school's life? LOL

fret not, confirmed go to heaven already. haha

still can laugh, really hopeless.

i really thought of escaping school tomorrow, coz i have a very bad feeling about what's gonna happen tomorrow.

i even thought of excuses like,

* my dog peed on my books, that's why i couldnt' finish up your works
*mum mistaken my school books as rubbish and burnt 'em into ashes
*i was sick, and went to consult a doctor. he said i'm allergic to homeworks
*was thinking of your face till having diarrhea the whole night. so please execute me from escaping school. it's not that i'm afraid, i miss seeing your face, but every time i think of you, i'll have diarrhea. can't imagine what'll happen if i see you in school.

on the flip side, i'm really looking forward to meeting all my school friends once again! i miss school's life suddenly. haha. hoho

i think i better shut up and go do my homeworks now. at least i make an effort to do, i did not ignore it completely. i'm not that terrible after all. hee.

No comments: