Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

triple Fs: fantastic, fascinating, fun!

i just have to blog about this!!

omg. this is like the best thing ever happened to me..

being able to be a true genuine monkie. oopss. i mean monkies. LOL LOL

a bunch of monkies.. one, two, three including me, four monkies went to somewhere nearby the mamak's shop for a drink. it was intoxicating la wea! marvelous! i don't know what's the right word to describe what i'm feeling, but it's just so superb fun and cool everytime i'm with them! hoho

suddenly i just have this feeling of running up high the mountain shouting my lungs, my ribs, my heart or whatever organ it is out loud screaming "OH MY GOD. OMG! woooooooo ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh. " that kinda thing and please don't mind me, i've gone crazy i know, but i'll be right back very soon. so please bear with me. *showing the peace sign

you might be thinking, 'oh my lord, please save this girl from being so insane or yada yada' but you know what, i don't care. i love what i'm doing and i love my life. i love being my true self, being able to do what i feel best. hohohohoh

okay, anyway, i don't know why i'm being this hyper suddenly but we were fighting, pulling hair, punching each other, slapping face, biting hands roaring away making the sound of a baby tiger lion, bullying the monkies by boink-ing, pushing and pulling their heads like playing see-saw? hahaha. omg. it's totally out of mind, but i just love it! haha *big grins

you see, when one crazy fella combined with one insane fella, the outcome is beyond anyone's expectation. we just gone nuts, like completely gone WILD.
as a result, her head was spinning worse than the worse-case scenario hurricane and my lips bleed and swollen worse than a babi. credits to our terlampau keganasan xD
just wanna say something to this particular friend of mine, i really have hell lotsa fun when i'm with you! you know who you are. in case you don't know, it's my tuk saudara's atuk's cicit's daughter's daddy's son-in law's atuk's wife!! yeah. i'm talking to you, i love you so dearie! LOL

if you were to ask me what's the best damn thing that ever happened to me, i would definately say it's my life being blessed with so many great people in my life.

there's no certainty of what's gonna happen in the future. all we can do is to grab hold of the present moment and make full use of our days by living life to its fullest.

i don't know what awaits me in the future, but right now. at this very moment, i just wanna say i love my family as usual, dFians for they're really God sent, my bestbutts, and all my good friends. they're just too superb for me to put it all in words. one word to says it all, they're the boomb! wakakakakakakak

2 comments:

Zulaikha Aini said...

deiii makcik!
u haf such potential to become da 'mamarazi'.
all my pictures kena jaja here in ur blog.
ciss. haha.
u u u! yes u makcik tua nyanyuk.
i LOVEEEEEEEEEE u!
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhxxxxxxx!

jackychan said...

=.="
are you really my sister!??
well i am a gentleman LoL...
if mum knows it...
then you habis la...
you are really monkey XD
neway,it's ok to sesat and happy with your bestfriends BUT...
yes BUT dun ever drive illegally(no license)again...
if there's anything happen me and mum buat tak tau only...
and you get your butt in jail LoL XD
appreciate what you have now CAUSE not many ppl as lucky as you...
you have such beautiful sister and handsome brother LoL XD
tata~lalala