Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

where to start with?

zzzz.

okay, maybe i'll just summarize everything as far as my tiny brain cells could have survived in the past 122 hours.

went to pasar mlm on tuesday with my bunch of really good friends. it was fun. lotsa dramas, lotsa laughters. lotsa fun xD
girls are always girls =p
sapphist are always sapphist, same goes to all the faggots in the world! haha

wdenesday went to pasar malam again *winks. this time it rained so heavily la wea! wohoooo. it's like a dream come true, finally! wheee

ended up being flown to Las Vegas or Hollywood or whatever place it is called. it was all in autopilot mode, so you could somehow imagine what happened in the car. the usual drama where we would be fighting, biting and pulling hair. this time Nek and me managed to make the tough guys weep in tears! *peace. wakak
stopped by at the playground at Nek's housing area and had a great conversation, which ended approximately at 12am or so, don't remember. but mind us, we still have school the next day. =D
i don't mean to talk about them all the time, i mean i do have really great friends around me.. but this bunch of people, (dFians) is starting to take on a much larger role in my life for i realize i could not live without. it's more to like we help each other in every aspects; changing for our betterselves. well i don't know, they just have this magic to make things happen and to make an impact in my life, a brand of strength or maybe even become real confidantes. what a lame statement. haha. it's unusual to have such a diverse group of friends in life, so when you found one, you should embrace and make the most of it, that's what it ought to be aite? wakakaka

enough of elaboration.

let's talk about earlier. i just find it very funny. gotta help my boss at sidewalk, and as usual he would be preaching and telling me all sorts of stories. so we somehow touched on the issue of friend's influence and yada yada la.. and he praised me again ... *coughs.. don't wanna ss again, so not gonna say what was it.. but what flattered me most was when he said *coughs.. couldn't help but to ss abit, at least i have the capability to ss.. sounds so arrogant. cis.. but anyway, my boss was telling me 'i believe you'll go very far in life bla bla bla.. and you know, you willing to work hard and play hard at the same time.. it's good bla bla bla'.

i don't wanna remember which monkie said i'm a spoilt brat, LOL; which i can assure you, i ain't one, and never will! childish doesnt make you a kid inside out, bear that in mind. =p

enough said.

zzz.

oh and one more thing, a MUST to write. earlier was having hiccups. guess what's the remedy to it? my boss asked me to eat banana, and it really helped! OMG OMG. it makes me wonder. does that make me a real monkie or just a coincidence? OMG OMG. hahaaa

3.40am.

badminton at 11am.

i'm so gona make myself comfortable in a horizontal position now, you-know-what-i-mean.

xoxo

This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to walk in the forest and be a part of nature. Take the power to control your own life. No one else can do it for you. Take the power to make your life happy. --Susan Polis Schutz

No comments: