Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

11.42pm.

tired i am, sleep i shall.

so i had lunch with the fat hyppo in Wolley today. She makes me happy by just talking to her. Great isn't it? No matter how much i doubt myself at times, at least i know there's someone out there who thinks & acts like me. Ho. Ho.

Kenny Rogers was flooded with hell lots of people. I couldn't stop sweating. The blower fan is forever having problem one thing, second is the customer always like to sit at the dirty tables & forced us to clear the table first when there's so many food waiting to be served. Hectic! But it's better than having nothing to do at all but to stand like a stick waiting for the time to pass.

So of course, i have something good to share out that's why i made all the efforts to stay up til now to type this out. Such a bragger. haha

long story. but the past let's not mention anymore, we talk about what happened today okay? *smiling.

i was being my bubbly self, communicating with the guests & promoting our Seafood Fiesta since it's for a limited time only. I got used to repeating the same thing for the thousands times so of course in a way, i'm getting better in promoting the Seafood Fiesta. Out of 10 guests, at least 7 of them would want to try out the Seafood since i tried to convince them as if it's really tasty though i myself wouldn't spend rm19.90 for one bloody meal alone without drinks. Almost all the orders for Seafood Fiesta were from me, so out of sudden. the assistant manager called my name & told me "Chan, you bagus sgt la. You did a very good job". and so she called out all the other staffs to gather & told them "Korang must learn from Chan see how she promotes our food. She's a good example. Very good" & after that she taught them what to say to the guests. Wasai man, i feel so flattered! hehehe.

& one more minute before the clock strikes 12a.m, i wana wish my beloved mama; SITI NABIHAH a very happy becoming birthday! You are getting older! & i want you to know that i love you so much! *muacks

2 comments:

*iehalovesyou~ said...

hehehhe..
aceyhh..kena puji ha??

bagus!!(;
after this can blnje me at keeny roger la..haha

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]deutscher wetter dienst[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter mp3[b][/url]