Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

i have this weird feeling again.

that he's not the one i'm gonna be with till the end of my time though i really wished we could.

i could love him so deep & the feeling is so real, yet something inside of me.. deep within.. my inner voice is telling me that we're never meant to be, although i don't know how true it is.

so anyway, today i meet up with my old friends. my two best friends. but it's funny how, we used to have so much to talk about, but today i didn't know what to say to them. i just kept quiet & listen. that's so not me. i don't feel comfortable, i have no idea why. eventhough i missed them so much that i feel we have so much to catch up with, but i didn't say much. things have changed. so much have changed. no matter how much i missed my past, life has to go on.

i thought we're inseparable back in primary school. but now we can live without each other. she has her life & i have mine. i even feel that i'm not good enough to be her friend at all, cos she's the cool type whilst i' the lame one. sighs

No comments: