Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

Results day was yesterday.

The day before, i tried to busy myself so that i don't remember the time has finally come.

i was doomed.

i kept telling myself that whatever i'm gonna get, be thankful for He has better plan for me.

But still, part of me was hoping. really hoping that i did not screw up my STPM or i had wasted two years of my life up for nothing.

that feeling is just so indescribable.

results' day.

i was so reluctant to wake up knowing the tension, the excitement, all juggled up. was having diarrhea & the best thing was, few minutes before the clock strikes 12pm, i kept sneezing right up to 12pm. god forbid. i was so tension already. thought it was some kind of bad omens & was praying really hard this time.

Entered the school's gate. Damn. The day has come to be judged on my future; good or bad. so wanted to pee already. got the result's slip. tore it open & i did not have the guts to open yet. so many what ifs running through my mind. what's her name again, that MUET teacher gave me strength. finally with a deep breath, i flipped open the result's slip & was on cloud nine!

it was way much better than i have ever dared to dream for a million year. i just feel so blessed & thankful.

my mum was so darn happy. & i'm really glad that i make her feel proud at least.

i feel different today.

hello, i'm no longer a SPM holder, but STPM okay. basic salary should be rm1200 already. wow!

*sleepy. continue next day.

i just cant stop saying how happy i am right now.

*praying & thanking Him sincerely. hehe

No comments: