Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Another day not mine

well, you should have guessed. i have had a really bad hair day today.
NO.
bad hair-to-toe day!

i'll say this once & for all; & let's close this chapter after that already.

yes. my phone got stolen.
you know how it happened?
i didn't know either because that barbarian is so desperate he raped my handphone so efficiently.
the only thing i know next, i was so freaked out my mind went blank immediately.
i started to raise my voice & grabbed the 3 malay boys nearest to my side not letting any of them go.
i even shouted for god sake so fcuking loud somebody steal my phone,
but what those so called homosapiens ever did were to look at me & NOT EVEN ONE BLOODY PERSON WILLING TO AT LEAST JUST BLOCK THOSE MAFIAS FROM GETTING OUT THE LRT! so fucking reality right when comes to this?
let me rephrase this, the majorities don't deserve to be called human beings, they should at least learn the basic of being humans;
cos humans have heart, they have feelings;
but all these people im seeing are nothing but walking corpses.
no no im not blaming anyone.
im old enough to bear my own consequences &
yes, it's my careless mistake.
it just not my day, that's all i could say to comfort myself.
cos another victim was even worse.
her phone got stolen in her pocket without her even realizing it, that's amazing how these barbarians make full use of their both hands learn to steal stuffs instead of standing on their own two feet.
i could imagine how their mothers would feel;
9 months of pregnancy & years of nurturing them with love & care;
at the end of the day, these poor mothers' baby grown up being a RASCAL!
& that's not about it,
my housemate called my handphone 7th times & overheard the barbarian negotiating with a malay lady for like RM35.
what came to mind was that barbarian with no shame selling my handphone to the malay lady with no brain for RM35!

it doesn't end here.
what a lucky day, really.
went to lowyat for a replacement sim card, lowyat asked us go pavillion.
was thinking to myself "at least today is not that bad after all. no sun. no rain. just nice to walk"
walking for like less than 5 minutes, started to pour like cats & dogs.
i needed super spin dry, i'm telling you right.
whole body was so wet from top to toes. sighs

i'm not trying to be racist or some sort like that.
but seriously, i just loathed the Cikus! (if you know what i mean)
& no, i don't hate the Cikus based on this one incident that happened to myself. but more to what i've seen & heard of all these years, my limits tank just burst. that's all i could say. no more tolerance
i don't consider the people that i know,
i'm pin pointing the majority of the Cikus out there
i have always considered myself a universal multi cultural kind of person
but there are just too many rotten apples out there that spoilt the whole barrel of it.
hate it or love it, you have to accept that.
& mind you, every word that i typed in here already go through my brain, my sound mind before i decided to post up such a racism sentences.

my day went normal as usual.
attended beverages class.
mix match vodka with cranberry & orange juice.
had cocktails & mocktails.
wow, few sips only but my head spinning already.
bla bla bla...

i talk to them like normal, but there'll be times i got drifted away & stared at the air.
that's the time when everything came knocking in like crazy.
i don't know to cry or to laugh.
i just didn't know what to do.
it's not me being so calm.
i needed to let it all out at least,
only then can i let it go completely.

Lina, i know you won't be reading this;
but i just want you to know i love you so much! hehe
ohhh, i didn't mention this!
i was listening to the Billionaire & Bad Romance feeling slightly sad cos these two songs been attached to me like my left right arms already.
knowing i won't be woken up by these songs everyday in the meantime, somehow i felt handicapped.
that's when this brilliant girl came out with a good idea saying she would be singing these songs for me everyday. awwwwwwwww. how sweet?
now i don't feel sad anymore, i just feel so lucky & blessed. that's all.
hehehe. no more rainy day please, i wanna see sunshine smiles upon my face, effecting from now! *so demanding. LOL

goodnight, readers! xoxo

2 comments:

Dori Lukey said...

that's wat u call the bystander effect when there's too many people around during a robbery and stuff. the next time u encounter such situation, dun just grab the guys arm and shout thief, cuz people will dunno how to act and assume others instead of them will act. next time when you need help, ask specifically, point to a person and deman, "hey abang yang pakai baju kuning too, tolong saya! ada pencuri ni!", "hey you in the school uniform carrying the nike bag, come help me too please!".

by being specific, people whill be more obliged to help rather than just standing there doing nothing. it's not their fault that they did not help, it's just merely psychology. and well, dats my advice

Anonymous said...

kpygovdtzeoyeozlpvntz. acne treatment
gsvlpv