Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hello Ipoh.

i miss home already.

i wanna go home.

i feel like a walking zombie in KL.

i don't really like my routines, the same old routines everyday. even so reluctant to wake up. just feel like lying on bed whole day long not doing anything.

everyone is always on the go. no time to slow down & to breathe. it's like every breath im taking suffocating myself so slowly, to that extend. everyday i feel like a dead person, so tired.

but to think of it, im not here for a vacation. im here to study, to craft my future. so again, whether i like it or not, have to live with it no matter what. pls be strong. stay focus. *slapping myself.

but i did enjoy my stay here you see. with a bunch of friends. like a big family. eating home cooked food, that's what i missed eating the most. eating outside food is like so yucky yuck.

in summary;

1. i've to stock up bottles of drinking water cos the water in my place is terrible. muddy colour with smell. yucks. even my face is getting worse. LOL

2. in the ratio of 1:10, hardly can find anyone who's willing to help you or offer you a seat. ki ki ku ki ki. haha

3. only the 2nd week, but already given 6 assignments due in october. crazy!

4. so much to learn in the hospitality industry la! slowly catching up. next time when i see anyone of you, stop telling me this industry is easy, cos it's not! im still struggling on beverages class. can i not learn about the alcoholic except for the wine? can i not learn about the mixtures & all cos im going cuckoo trying to memorise so many unfamiliar new terms?

5. & d'ya know that one of the assignment actually require me go to a bar, try out some new drinks  & write a report on it since it's a group work. everyone agrees to go to the bar. uwaaaaa

6. & most importantly, d'ya know that everyone is calling me AUNTY just bcos im 20yrs old & maybe sounded a bit too naggy? so awesome, not! haha

7. i feel like a completely different person; so not friendly. not nice. not fun. not sociable. i don't know what's happening, but i just don't feel like talking to anyone about it. ironic compared to my old self aite? move on move on. ;)

8. oh, one more thing. my first time attended such an immature meeting. no respect, blasting another person as you like without deep thinking, without even thinking of the consequences. that's weird huh?

goodnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i suppposed to go out with u right ? i am sooo sorry , i totally forgot bout it . i try to contact u but to no avail i couldnt . anyway . i know how u feel , i am livin here for ages . even me can turn to be someone so not me all the time , and i hope u will be able to adapt yourself into this situation. try ur best to study okay , both of us are doing something now , and i want u too success!! okay ?

I LOVE U LOADS , i care bout u.


xoxo

-aPhRoDitE- said...

ain!