Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Greetings From IPOH!!

hahaha.

aloha, my dear readers!
finally i'm in ipoh for good!
currently having Raya's breaks for 10 days.
i'm sooooooo happy! ;D

you know ah, as much as i enjoyed the company of my friends back in KL
but there's no place like home.
i'm dragging for my days to pass me by each day without even living a life
a day without having to rush like a mad cow is something i really really treasure already.
but despite all that, i'm learning to be more cautious & be aware of the surrounding which i don't know if it's a good or bad thing.
trust me, i don't like that either.
i feel so heavy having so much to carry on my shoulder,
but that's what we ought to do in reality, no?

woman, you're too careless & your time management is really bad!
how did you burn the kettle?
how could you miss the bus?
how could you be so careless in everything that you do, always forget this & that?
aiyooo. but that's me
every bad incidents that's happening to me right now are caused by my careless self.
so im learning from it.
no more blaming the lucks or whatsoever.

yesterday i slept for 11 hours continuously & had a fantastic dream
the whole day been watching tv, practically doing nothing
but i love the life that i'm having now.
everything moving in a slow pace,
having to worry about absolutely nothing.
home is the place on earth,
pls don't ask me to leave so soon yet
bring me to the place near my heart.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No comments: