Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Feeling good!

Criticisms after another. The decision that I have made, many might say I am immature still, that I don't think thoroughly enough. Yup, they may be right, but I figure out nobody knows how to live my life better than I do. 

It may be a wrong choice, but as long as I don't regret, I don't think that's bad, after all I'll be the one living up with the consequences of my choice.

People have their rights to opinions, it's up to me how much I am willing to listen. Surprisingly, I'm better in handling criticisms now, for I know, they care, that's why they even bother to waste their time to explain so much to me. 

Yet, I know very clearly what I want, so their criticisms don't hurt me anymore. I filter what I think is acceptable and what is not. I guess this is known as selective listening. Hehe

No comments: