Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Hmmmph

I often have a hard time suppressing my feelings. Cos my emotions are always etched across my face for the world to see. I don't wanna do that anymore because it's tiring to have to explain myself over and over again because of some misunderstanding caused by my big mouth. I have to practice being more discreet. 

I guess, the very reason I stopped sharing also is because, people are too quick to judge without trying to understand why I'm even doing what I do. 

Sometimes it's even more so frustrating when I have to resolve an issue by raising my voice and being harsh only they'll stopped being so nonsensical and listened to me. What's the point when both parties are already hurt? I'm tired. I don't wanna try too hard in making others to understand me anymore. Sometimes, the best response is no response at all. As long as I'm being true to myself, that's all that matters, no?

1 comment:

Inderpreet Kaur Lehl said...

Sometimes people refuse to listen when we are trying to make our point which is why we have ti raise our voice :) not the smartest thing to do but i understand.

Sometimes, the best option out is to remain silent. Listen to what they have to say and give ur opinion only if it really matters. a person who wants ur opinion will accept it - getting people to understand u is a whole different story :)