Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Feeling Meh!

In the pursuit of achieving what I want in life, I have had many challenges and obstacles thrown at me. At one point, I do feel like giving up.

& I always thought that one of my greatest weaknesses is my stubbornness. Stubborn is labelled as being selfish too, to some.  I tried to change, but I failed to do so.

But the way I see it now, being stubborn helps me to persevere and to not give up easily when things go wrong. Be it a good or a poor choice, for the least, I have no regrets, for I know, I have tried. When I have not fought enough for what I strongly believe in, that's when I regret the most. There's always the question of "What If?" that haunts me.

Now it appears to me again that, I might have made the wrong decision, for being too rush in my judgment . Everything is going upside down now and it's enough to drive me insane already. But let me tell you, I will persevere.

I remember reading something on the pursuit of happiness, that, when people throws bricks at you, build a castle instead & that the word "adventure" has just gotten overused. For me, adventure is when everything goes wrong, that's when the fun part begins!

#trying-to-be-all-positive-&-hope-it-helps-lol

P/s: I actually googled the meaning of "meh" and this is what I found in urban dictionary.com:
Meh is a word you use when you arent ok, but you arent too bad either and you dont really wanna talk about it cus you aint in the mood lol!

No comments: