Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

i feel rather sad today.

my own friends said i am annoying ever since i become a prefect.

my friend stared at me and gave me a kind of look as if i am some asshole being involved in the 9/11 attack or have committed some serious offences which i should have been put into jail straight.

and even a donkey whom i barely know praised me with harsh words.

they are saying things that are not fair.

it hurts, but to think of it there's nothing to fear because i feel i'm no wrong.

try to be in my situation and see how you would have reacted.

try to live in the moment. in order to create a better life down the road, this is the time for me to reevaluate myself.

sigh.

gotta go already, have to get ready to school.

1 comment:

Eunice said...

oh well...it's normal..only rulebreakers hate dislike prefects..usually..or some are jz jealous..yup, stand firm, dun have to bother bout what people think..as long as you know what u're doing is rite =)