Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

:(

The same old dreams have been haunting me over and over again. How annoying.
Woke up with tears in my eyes again & it ruined my day.
What does that mean really, if you'd been having the same dream of losing someone close to your heart?
Shopping heals me.
Wasted alot of money tryna be a Santa claus, but I felt happy.. Well, at least half my day spent was happy & the remaining day was.. Terrible
Emotions wrapped myself feeling all the negative thoughts in mind. It's suicidal.
Fear of rejection. Failures. Loneliness. Yada Yada
Shit la you, suk Wai
I needed lotsa loves. Lotsa attention. Lotsa everything which I could barely feel all these recently. :(
On the bright note, in less than a month I'll be going home! At least there's a reason to smile again. Sighs
I wana have my cheesecake. My mcflurry again. I want my mum's cooking! I wana hug my dog to sleep. I want Patrick sings to me again. I wana go home! :'(
*sick of myself being so emotional all the time


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: