Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

3rd Year. 36th Month. 156th Week. 1095th Day

To my one & only,

To love a man like you,
is to know there'll always be someone;
whose strength i can lean on,
whose honesty i can trust.
it means knowing there'll always be someone;
whose sense of humor can lighten a care,
be it humorless or not, doesn't matter,
whose advice can put everything in perspective,
to be my greatest instructor, constantly teaching me life lessons.
it means knowing there's one special someone;
whose arms i can wrap up in when the rest of the world doesn't understand,
someone whose touch can take me to a place
where nothing matters but the two of us.
it means having someone very special to love.
01112011; 3 Years & it's going strong. I am indeed blessed! :D
Happy 3rd year anniversary, Patrick Tan!
Je t'aime de tout mon coeur. hehe

2 comments:

Dori Lukey said...

Wow. Really admire both of you. All the best!

*iehalovesyou~ said...

congrates! cepat kawen la! hihi