Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

i have a story to tell..

have any of you been following the episodes of Running Man?
if you haven't, you should start watching right now!
it's a korean variety shows.
laughter is the best medicine.
for yours truly, Running Man is the best stress-reliever medicine. heh heh

anyway, back to my personal updates,
recently, i've been getting more violent.
i've no explanation to this but it started to bother me.
i'm not a violent person by nature, & so i thought. ;p
i love to disturb people for god's sake. period
but recently, i've lost control & whack people whether i'm angry or excited.
this is getting out of hand.
somebody call 9-1-1?
i need help.

for the least, i'll try to get back to my old self. the polite old self.
just don't provoke me & trigger my itchy hand. that'll be fine.

now now, i've noticed some similarity between the casts of Running Man & my housemates. Here's the chosen pictures;
This.. Is.. SPARTAAA!  i see that in ***, one of my housemates.  
i used to ponder why la everyone gets so timid when see him, now i know why. when you have a similar Sparta living with you, you'll react the same way they did on television. 
He has this label that says; "dont mess with me if you wanna live"
another interesting cast of Running Man. the one always being ignored and get bullied for, just because they don't fight back and obediently listen to you.
no, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying ***** is easily bullied or what nots, it just that too often people like me takes her for granted just because she is a nice person.
so people like me gets too carried away & jadi kaki buli.


but mind you, whenever night falls in
that's when i gain my consciousness
and to reflect on what i've done for the day,
it doesn't make me feel good as a human being.
that's a bad deed, yes i know.
& i'll remind myself to be a better person than i am today,
but when the sun rises,
the cycle repeats itself again.
tragedies repeat itself again
& i've no choice but to remind myself again,
be a good person, Suk Wai.
but history tends to repeat itself over and over again.
God saves me! ;)

*no offense intended. 

No comments: