Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Mind

I believe how a person lives his life is very much depended on one factor.
That factor is the power of one's mindset.
If you think you are happy, you will be.
& vice versa.
Words are always easier said than to actually do what you preached.
I constantly reminded myself I'll be happy being the way I am right now.
For quality of one's life isn't measured on how many quantity  friends you have,
but more of the quality friends that matter.
Life is kind of like a party.
You invite a lot of people, some leave early, some stay all night, some laugh with you, some laugh at you, and some show up really late.
But in the end, after the fun,
there are a few who stay to help you clean up the mess.
& most of the time, they are not even the ones who made the mess.
These people are your real friends in life.
They are the ones who matter most.
I don't know. But i feel it in my heart.
I don't feel belong no matter how much I tried.
Perhaps, that's the reason why I don't know how to communicate with people anymore.
Because I stopped talking to people.
I put up a higher wall, just so that they can't reach me.
Cos they don't understand me. & they judged.
Spend more time with those who make you smile and less time with those who you feel pressured to impress. 

No comments: