Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

What I learned in February

Goodbye February!
Although I have a love-hate feeling for you,
But I understand all these shits happened for a reason.
Within a short period of 29 days;

You taught me few very important lessons:
1. The importance of family. To appreciate them even more, not to take them for granted for life can be taken away from anyone at anytime at all. I no longer afraid to say I love you to my mum. :)

2. Either to do well in everything or not to do anything at all. Either you try your best or don't even bother trying at all. Be passionate. Nothing is impossible as long as you have faith in what you strongly believe in.

3. Be true to yourself. There will always be someone somewhere out there who hates you for being you. Don't change who you are just to fit in. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Don't force. Don't be devastated either. Look for someone else who can accepts you for being you. and not pretending to be someone you are not.

4. Do not keep grudges. Ask yourself; If the world is coming to an end, does it matter anymore? What really matters to you? Embrace what you have and let go of the past. Hasta la vista, yo!

5. Be contented for what you have. Don't complain. Don't ask for more. Just be thankful for even be able to wake up in the morning. Remember, everyday as you are feeling dreadful for yet another day, someone somewhere is struggling to live for another day.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established
blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? With thanks

Also visit my site: musicos