Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

hee haa

okay, i don't mean to make a big fuss over a small matter..

but i just couldn't control my temptation; to grab hold of my 9 fingers (leaves my right thumb alone!!) from dancing on the keyboards typing all these words out.

as i began typing, many things crossed my mind. i don't know if i should even mention it out, but i got so pissed off every time you made a promise, it is always meant to be broken. i hate it most when i reminded you over and over again never to make empty promises, it's either you really mean what you say or don't promise anything at all.. coz i seriously can't take this anymore.. it's very disappointing knowing that you will be let down again and again, even if you tried to convince yourself to trust your friend once more. just once more..

+ +
The best way to keep one's word is not to give it. ~Napoleon Bonaparte

When a man repeats a promise again and again, he means to fail you.
+ +

maybe i shouldn't expect too much, maybe i should just accept them for who they really are.

anyway, being so screwed up. i'm glad that i wasn't feeling so screwed up after all. it's weird huh?

oh oh, and i feel like in paradise!

i was craving to eat pizza after watching the very lame pizza's ads and out of nowhere suddenly my bro asked me to order pizza! OMG. it's like a dream comes true, coz you know poor fella like me can't even afford to pay for the pizza, now that someone volunteered to pay for it.. so why not?!
as expected, they delivered the pizza within 30mins. not surprising to see part of the pizza crust was blackish!! wonder if will diagnosed with cancer coz of eating burnt food? hahaha


and i feel like floating up to heaven when i came across this friend of mine..

i need someone to tell me if i should just shut my mouth not saying anything (but in a proper way definitely). i accept critisicm, i really do. in fact i am more than happy if there's one person who has the guts to actually tell me what he/she really is thinking, because telling the truth is never an easy act. trust me.

Above is part of the post I copy from her blog. Personally I think, there is no need for you to change. Every time I see in the school, a big smile is always on your face. It's true. No lies. Besides, you are really different from other friends. You look like a monkey!! HAHA. Usually, normal people walk step by step. You?? Like a monkey, jumping over there; jumping over here. Seem cannot walk properly as normal one. Anyway, it's okay. At least the act of walking like a monkey can make me smile. Lol Also, you always talk a lot. But it's better to talk than don't. If the icebergs in Antartics melt because of the rising of temperature since you always talk a lot and it releases heat, what I can say is... Let us die together!! So what?? XD Keep on talking!! I know sometimes in the school, when you smile to me, I just appear cool . haha. Actually, I smile to myself after you go. Your face is too funny already. hoho. SEE!! Someone is falling in love with your smile and funny face... Lol Being happy always is not an easy job. Trust me. I really hope I can act the same as you because I'm always feeling stressed. =)

By the way, I got some more about you to write. But, I have no idea to write it down here. Next time... Next time... =P

KEEP ON TALKING A LOT AND SMILING, FRIEND... Lol

shu wei, i just want to thank you coz you just made my day! it's really the small act that makes a HUGE difference. it somehow keeps me believing to be who i really am coz too often i said i don't bother what others say or to think of me, but deep inside; i do care. i give a damn. how ironic? even if i am over acting, but yea..so what? i am only being my trueself, i can't pretend to be someone i'm not by being a goody-girl coz i never was. there'll always be someone hating you no matter how hard you tried to impress them, so why don't we concentrate on paying more attention to those that really care?

okay, enough of being lame again. these days, i couldn't help but being so lame. why la suk wai? why? HAHAHAH.

No comments: