Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

you know what, if now i am still complaining thinking life's not fair and why everything seems to be falling into pieces, i should just consider banging myself against the wall (• Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.) not a bad idea to burn off some calories huh?

i'm really sick of emo-ing, coz it sucks so badly!

have you ever fall sick because of emo-ing too much? LOL. sounds so stupid, but it makes a lot of sense.

sort of having emotional breakdowns for the past two days, and i tell you never try listening to happy songs, coz you'll find them very the annoying; songs by Westlife and Lee Hom never failed to comfort an emo-freak like... YOU! xD

anyway, i was so desperate to see my mum yesterday that pooop.. this morning suddenly my mum showed up in front of me! i was like, 'heh, am i dreaming or that's my illusion?' until my mum started blabbering as usual then i know it was her. mum she's really sweet and funny at the same time. when i told her i wanted to eat fruits, she said "no, wait til i come back and i'll buy you lots and lots of fruits til you have diarrhea. gotta go. bye" an hour later she came back with a packet of apples, you know those sayings 'an apple a day keeps a doctor away' maybe that's the reason why she got me apples. the reason why i said funny simply coz she 'curi tulang' just to get me food.. so sweet of her wea.. sigh.

and i supposed, my brother refused talking to me due to some unknown reasons. LOL. but when he got to know i was sick, he was so sweet that he got me food as well. and he bought me milk and cereals, (my all time favourite! xD) though you know.. he's sorta having financial crisis.. x)

and my bunch of friends..

somehow the more i'm being treated this good, the more i find it not real and the more i feel guilty coz somehow i feel i'm not worth being treated this good.

okay i don't understand what i'm talking, but anyway i don't wish to fall sick anymore coz it's sickening! the whole day, i've been sleeping, eating, sleep and eat again and continue sleeping. you don't feel like doing anything at all, coz when you do you started seeing stars, moon and even symbols in your head. more to like a pandi! ish

but i think my positive emotions should outweigh the negative by so much that i almost forget the bad stuff already! ahakz. better get some beauty sleep before it strikes 12am *puut

No comments: