Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my dear bloggy,

i love you so much that i can't resist but to sign in my blogspot again.

i have another story to tell. i nag alot recently, lol.. nevermind.

someone smacked me on the face earlier and GOSHHHHHHHHH it's so freaking painful!
but well, i deserved to be smacked anyway. HAHA.. that's what life's all about! you punch people, and someone punch you back in return. muahaha

BUT, i am so glad that suddenly i have become the inspiration to this friend of mine who'd smacked me on the face soooo HARD right before my exams started.. during the paper, she was thinking of me, me and ME alone! so proud la *cough xD

after school, i was eating as usual, and oh my god i just love eating! i'm addicted to food. do you know the feeling, where you can eat whatever you crave for.. eat til your stomach bloated and still can't resist but to stuff in more food to your mouth? i live to eat you see, i don't eat to live.

until one donkie came telling me "eh sukwai, i realize something.. you really very chubby la."

definition of chubby = fat

HAHAHAHA.

OMG. so sad la. hahaha

owh, so cute.. looks like a goldfish only. it looks like someone just stuffed two Big Macs in both his cheek. goodness, i cannot imagine how huge this little body is. sit up right, and his cheek will sag like this..

a bulldog!! HAHAHAA

okay la, don't want to eat too much already. semangat to lose some weight! HAHAH

facts of life: if one chubby fella and one stick figure were both to be left on an island for a week without food, who'll live longer?

you think about it. wakakak

yea, i know this is so boring if i keep on talking about what i think and yada yada.. but i am blessed and indeed so very the lucky, because today Wawa told me the bus broke down right after sent me home, and it's the second time already! if this is not luck, then i don't know what you call it.

as usual, my routine is to crap and crap although i tried not to, but it's okay. hey you know what, the conductor gave me 20 cents discount again! just because we had this funny conversation with him, that i realized malaysians are crappy fellows. he was telling "lu orang apa? bapa mesti melayu. ibu, japanese". i replied him saying " eh no la, my dad is an indian, my mum is a punjabi, but one thing i confirm bukan orang cina la. haha" and you know what he said? he said i have a pair of eyes like a doraemon!! OMG.. yea, maybe it's true. my face, my body everything looks like a doraemon.

ends of story. *kudos

and today marks the end of my final year exams, but the beginning of my days in hell! i'm getting back my paper tomorrow! ='(

No comments: