Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

remember the three fat ass story i mentioned the other day?
LOL *feel so bad calling them fat ass.. ahh, who cares ;D
two of the fat ass apologized to me, kept saying sorry..
well, i don't know how true is that,
cos majority of my colleagues told me so or perhaps they wanted to make me feel better, ahh. i don't know.
but my Supervisor told me that the ugly fat ass did not have the courtesy to apologize, but it's okay.
doesn't bother me much though. haha

so anyway, hey you old bitch!
YES I'M TALKING TO YOU
i don't like the way you acted so innocently complaining to that person saying bad stuffs about her,
but yet..
do you still remember what you told me about that person?
& you don't have the guts to tell her you backstabbed her too huh?

you too, miss. hypocrite!
how could you be so stupid telling me that if you have an issue with me, you'll approach me straight instead of complaining or talking bad stuffs about me to other people?
maybe you have a peanut brain that you are so poor in acting.
this minute you're telling me all those nonsense,
the next minute i saw you telling two persons about your conversation with that girl.
so bullshit.
young or old, all are bitches.
i'm telling you right.

1 comment:

jackychan said...

working life is like that...
you're lucky coz they're not your friends...
you will see all this in Uni life...
so get ready and face with this kind of several masks people LoL
from Uni you can see many 'jia jia de reng'
anyway rmb enjoy your life in Uni...
if you enjoy everything will be smooth xD