Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

woke up 7.30am in the morning, went for breakfast & off to work.

entered restaurant at 9.57am & got scolded by Ms. M cos i couldn't come for spring cleaning. like so wtf? spoiled my morning already. Ms. M told me it's compulsory & everyone HAVE to come but when i asked few colleagues, they planning to skip, so what's the big deal now? Ms. M said she's being unfair to others cos i don't usually do closing, but then again, i already informed both Ms. M & Ms. S i have no transport to go back at night the first week itself when i started to work in this restaurant, & now she raising this issue. so tell me, is that my fault?

i was so pissed off i don't know why. i just do whatever i could, wiped the damn restaurant clean. if any fcuker who dare to say i'm not doing my job or any word about me, i'm not giving faces anymore. i just feel so pissed off that why is it people always have so much to complain about? don't they have nothing to complain about themselves instead?

oh but i'm so happy cos gonna give my resignation tomorrow already. yippie!

argh, hate hypocrites! hate hate hate! all are bitches!

but i love my mum. hehe

No comments: