Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

this is my first time working 8 hours continuously without having the chance to slow down
this is also my first time being scolded for my service. wtf funny.
Labour Day, omg.
i hate today
people kept rushing in non stop.
full house since 10am, right until my shift is over at 8.30pm.
i pity those closing people, don't know what time they can close shop.
it's my first time burst down crying during work as well.
so malufying.

well, i seriously never expected anyone to ever doubt my service
but you three fat ass, thank you for making me to realize the impossible.
i wouldn't say i'm an ace worker or whatsoever shit it is,
but you ugly fat ass especially, you are being so ignorant
& for that may the god bless you in everything you are about to say.
arghhhhhh.
enough of today already.
i've met too many idiots today i don't wana be an idiot ranting over the smallest thing.
so ta-daa!
i'm off watching tv.
;D

1 comment:

Dori Lukey said...

fat ass mah.. normal de la