Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

ooi ooi, hear me say! ;D

aloha my dear readers,

hope life is treating each & every one of you splendidly!
for myself, life is a bliss.

i have news!
τHΣ §†ÖЯϒ Ö£ мΨ LÌ£Ξ¹²³
this is my story.
currently just closed another chapter
& now anticipating for yet another new chapter of my life!
so excited! hehe

so anyway, this is one of the very precious chapter that has happened within the past one month.
the chapter where i'm back to my former workplace & to learn even more this time.
i realize as you grow, the level of confidence increases within you.
but never ever think too high-and-mighty of oneself, cos arrogance only kills even the most intelligent person. hahaha
don't wana bored you with my working life.
but i definitely had the best time of my life working with such great bosses & superb sakai colleagues. hehe
so im done & over with this phase, i have to look forward to my studying life once again!

but anyway, i have a story i feel i should share with anyone who's reading this
so hear me say...
my boss brought me to this place, not really a house.. how do i describe it?
a place where it's stranded far away & not many would notice such a place even exists i reckon?
there lived a family consists of 1,2,3,4.. i think should be four family members in the house.
the daughter was born without legs & so unfortunate she had leukemia
while the mum who's already 70yrs old diagnosed with cervix cancer. 3rd stage & it's not a good sign for someone as old as her to have gone through this.
they even got cheated by the unprofessional lawyer. bastard!
i felt for them. i really do. i don't know how they managed to get thru this kinda hell lives,
but these are the real fighters, the daughter especially.
she's so optimistic.
i really wished i would be able to lend a helping hand.
the only thing i can do right now, is to pledge anyone who's reading this, who knows any information or the whereabouts of how to get the financial aids, government bodies or whatsoever it is to help them.

if you think your life is hard, think again. and ask yourself, compared to what?

today is really a great exposure for myself if you ask me.
i've heard enough of sad stories, but never really had a chance to be immersed into a real-tragic situation. a real-life situation that is really happening around us, but only the society choose to be so ignorant.

cheerio! xD

No comments: