Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Free like a bird

heyo heyo!

today is monday. i've approximately 5 days left in ipoh. so busy. busy with everything. not even done packing my bags & mum kept nagging day night reminding me to pack my damn bags. haha. im so gonna miss my mum's nagging after this.

monday i have to spend half day in hospital AGAIN. hate government hospital la. they bored me by making me waited for hours. everything will be alright, i know. hehe. done with that, have to do some last minute shopping already & night dinner with the V.I.P family. haha

tuesday, gonna spend my day with my colleagues & my loveliest junior, ms LOO MEE YEE! oh-mi-gosh, cant wait to meet up with her! hhehehe. & night, movie with a sakai & my mum. ;D

wednesday, have a date with my two besties. soooo gonna be fun, i can assure you that. & night, hopefully going sidewalk with my kelewi friend catching up with each other & getting inspired by her once im settle in kl of bla bla bla.. oh & this time, i must order my favourite ice cream! mango, rum &   blaaaa *hungry. LOL

thurs & fri, time for final packing. no more going out i hope. gonna spend my last two days at home dating my mum *fingers crossed no last minute plan

& so basically, im writing nonsense now.

*big yawns

goodnight everyone! *singing lullaby to put myself to sleep.

p/s: so gonna miss everything in ipoh. the people. the food. no matter how much i hated KayHell, but gotta learn to love the place since i'll be staying there for like.. what? four years? shit.

pp/s: YOU, pls pull me back to the reality if you see me leading to hell once i step my feet in KayHell. pls guide me & lead me to the right path.

sayonara! xoxo

No comments: