Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

New Phase. New Chapter

Hello hello cyber world! i miss you lots & you know that. haha
Life's superb great at the moment & i believe there's more excitements await me in the future, so let's just wait & see. hoho

So basically i went through the 4 days 3 nights in the apartment with no homosapiens but myself so yeah, *applause. hahaha. (hey let me just brag about this la cos it aint easy for a scaredy cat like me. so that's definitely a big achievement for myself. hohohohoho *syok sendiri.)

I had a teary night on the first day itself but thank god it lasted only for about 5minutes? HAHHAHAH. i have my babyboy to comfort me & he's like "Warning! change thinking now. negative frequency recording. change frequency. counting down to manifestation. Warning!"

*moving on to the 3rd day, which is on a Monday;
I went to Berjaya Times Square, to get myself familiar with the places. It was a once-of-a-lifetime experience i would say & i'm surprised i didn't get lost, not at all. so proud of myself la. hehehehe. 
KL seriously a great place for shopping & food but one thing for sure, it's gonna burn a big hole in your pockets. oh yeah, & i managed to buy the pepper spray for protection but hell, it costs RM38.90. whaddafart. so bloody expensive la. LOL

so basically, that's all my grandma's story for today. fingers lazing on the keyboards, refusing to keep dancing already. so stay tune for more! xD

p/s: but one last thing i have to say here, i feel so calm & at peace, free from disturbance, free from the hassle & bustle of life.. life at its slow pace makes me feel like a whole new person.. it's like you feel as if you're connected to the Mother Nature for some reasons. but as class started to commence soon, life so gonna move at its speed of a jetplane. SIGHS.
but but, what i love most is the scenery at night when i look through my windows. perfecto! 
but of course, i still miss Ipoh. i miss everything about Ipoh. i miss my mum & my dodo! HAHAHAHAHAH

pp/s: i actually make few friends from BUCH! they're so nice & friendly. lucky me.  =p

thank You for the life i am blessed with. thank You for everything You've given me. really really appreciate that. hehehehe

3 comments:

분실된 넋 said...

eleh...only praising ur boy2 la..den xt time i no need sms u ady lo =p *pecah jantung*

happy and thankful tat u smile =)

-aPhRoDitE- said...

hahahaha. pecah jantung. damn funny la you!
hahahahaha. eh no no, im so glad that you called & constantly make me feel that im not alone. i reli appreciate that you see. dun la pecah jantung, come come. let me help you kembangkan ur jantung den nie burst it! hehehehe. xoxo

Anonymous said...

pagerank tool seo course backlink service google backlinks