Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Goodbye, Ipoh!

in less than 7 hours, i'll be entering another new chapter.

gotta leave behind so many memories of Ipoh & anticipating to creating even more sweet moments of my future, in the capital city of Malaysia.

love it or hate it, i gotta keep moving forward eh? bencinya have to grow up so constantly. =.=

anyway,
i'm gonna miss everything about Ipoh, that's for sure.
not gonna be so emoish ranting about my past..
the only thing i'm currently hoping for,
i'll get along with my new roommate; can do shopping sama & have pillow's talk at night ;p
stay true to my self & the principles im gripping on right now
the fire burning in me being passionate in the course i am taking & excel in my future profession
in a blink of an eye, 4 years passed & i'll be entering another new phase.
time is precious & it's slipping away.

hey Big City, bring it on! hahahah

*re-checking my to-bring lists. lalalala

No comments: