Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Desperado.

what breaks me is not because i acted like a bitch,
but the fact that i have no one to talk to, to be trusted and to be listened to.
i have so much in mind but i just don't know who to talk to.
many claims to be my number one listener, but were you really the one?
i had such a time, where tears already waiting to burst out.
but when i really did try to loosen myself, somehow it got stuck somewhere in my throat.
i dont care if nobody ever likes me, nobody pays attention to me.
but you, being the special one. supposed to be the special one, where the hell are you when i really needed you?
i can tolerate with you when you said you have no time for me, because it's understandable.
i still can take it even if there's no sweet lovey message just to wish me goodnight.
but i can't take it when you can't even be with me when i feel like shit.

whatever that is, i don't wana let anyone be my reason to feel upset or to be hurt anymore.
from this moment onwards, it's gonna be me before others & not the other way round.
i'm still gonna be me whether you love me or hate me,
i don't wana be the good person anymore. so if you don't like me, just leave!
cos i just get so tired of this pleasing game where i tried every possible ways to make sure other people's needs are being attended to before myself, but i think that's enough really.
i felt being treated like crap. like a trash where they used you & throw you away.

i'll make sure i score well in my studies & nothing else shall come before my studies for the time being. i wana be the reason my mum shed her tears saying she's so proud of what i have achieved and yet to achieve in life.

setbacks build me up somehow.

dear diary,
thank you, really.
i feel so much better now.
xoxo

3 comments:

leonie said...

hello girl..i'm sorry i'm kinda noisy any annoying to you today..but anyways,friends always fight then forgive :) so can u forgive me ? hehe.. not i dont want to listen its just ppl hav different point of view ..:D i know you are right ..its a silly thing to fight over okey :)

Anonymous said...

No. It's not you. Somebody else triggers me. Pms already. I wana cry

Ai Yean said...

hey dear. press on!! it has been quite long time i didnt hear from you. hope to catch up with ya soon! lets meet up when you are back to ipoh! come on girl! suk wai is in the house yo!

you sure can overcome every obstacle you face! :) I do face various problems here but I believe that I can make it through! and i know u can too!! have a great day ahead yea :)

P/S: sorry for the late comment. HAHA :D