Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

hey!

Sapa, that lil' mountainous town of Vietnam!
you know what happened?
go find out if you don't.
the Supermoon rare phenomenon recently
http://scienceray.com/astronomy/the-blue-moon-phenomenon-that-is-happening-now/
along with the megathrust earthquake that hit Japan,
left us clueless with what He has planned for us, no?
frightens me a lil' to ponder, the what ifs
quoted the entire excerpt from Caryn's blog ;D ;D
Life is just too short to be taken for granted. How am I gonna live my life differently?What can I do that makes my life worthwhile? Knowing that I've wasted so much time doing things of no value. Time that cannot be replaced. Have you thought about it? What if you die tomorrow? Or wake up bed-ridden due to some unplanned accident. Makes you think of whether the things you do each day are really worth it or even worth doing. Ask yourself, before you start the day, if today was my last day on earth, would i be doing what I'm about to do today?

No comments: