Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

For You.

     Happy Birthday to my dearest, Ain Farra! 
   It’s your birthday time again;
It’s true; there’s no denying,
Another year has come and gone;
You know that I’m not lying. 
So for you, the birthday person,
Here’s what I want to say:

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person’s need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world.
I hope this 21st birthday’s the best one yet,
In every delightful way.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you as much as I do, although i do not say or show it to you often anymore.but you know i care for you.
deep inside, there's no one like you that impacted my life as much as you do.
you showed me what friendship is really about,
to care without expectations.
& thank you for holding on to this friendship despite how self-absorbed i was.thank you for everything you are to me.you are irreplaceable, please note that.
i love you from the bottom of my heart.So happy birthday to you.Have lots of birthday fun!May your birthday wishes all come true!
Hoping that your day will be as special as you are.
God bless you!
Best Wishes, Suk Wai 

No comments: