Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

racing with time

ahoy there!
i have only less than 30 minutes before boarding the bus back to home sweet home
& alot of things' been going through my mind like crazy.
just cant wait to pour it out & share with you guys.

kindness.
do you know a small act of kindness could make a huge difference in someone's life?
by holding your tongue before allowing these flow of thoughts to escape through your mouth, does impact/ affect someone's day.
by choosing to speak only the goddess of others and not hurting one another with mean words.
by being kind to one another, helping each other and showing concerns could just lighten up somebody's day. do you know that?
uncle van called me up early in the morning to tell me he bought cake for me to bring back hometown.
the girl i've loathed to see her face took the initiative to talk to me, just three words.
but it made my day & changed my perception, slightly. but i still don't like seeing her face thou. HAHA.
it's strange how an act of kindness touches a person's heart, ain't it?

maybe i'll continue some other day when i remember more details of what i am about to write on trust.

gtg.

No comments: