Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

bla bla bla

i don't know how much brain cells have been damaged.
my heart beating like an SOS drum non stop.
so much drama in two weeks
and imma sum it up in two words, eye-opening experience.
first was with someone's close to me went missing without noticed. couldn't reach. no news nothing.
that was my first heart attack.
then the same night, first time seeing this friend of mine cried a river.
it breaks my heart knowing the least i could do is to give her a big hug and that's all. the problem remains unsolved.
the same night again, another friend of mine decided to go MIA in the wee hours.
that was my second heart attack.
& i noticed clubbing is not and will never be my thing.
this will be my first and last time.
i hate this place, but seeing the birthday girls having the time of their lives, it paid off.
i actually have to thank them for giving me the chance to open up my eyes to the real world outside.
the place i have always been so reluctant to go because i was afraid.
tonight i have seen things i have never seen before, 
& it opens up my eyes, my mind and most importantly my heart to the people i thought i knew..
never judge a book by its cover.
that's all i could say.
it's not as kind as i thought the life out there was.
scary world out there i would say & i'm glad i reached home safe & sound.
also, i've noticed good and bad sides of homosapiens.
homosapiens who really cares
and homosapiens who only take advantage of you.
of all my life confronting my friends,
never have i encountered such a dramatic; near to death experience. i was doomed. totally.
this is my third time getting heart attack of the semester.
however, if you ask me if i had a good time? my answer would be a definite YESSSSSSS, it was a crazy but fun ride yo! ;D
this sums up my first year of degree.
now my holiday begins and i cant wait to be back, to the place i belong.
still have some packings to do & goddddddd, i'm starving now already.
good day everyone!
hope everyone is in good health, sound mind and etc la.
god bless.
pls take care of the people i cared for. shower them with positive thoughts in mind & carpe diem!

Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.
- Grandma Moses



Life is too short to wake up in the mornings with regrets. So love the ones who treat you right, forget the ones who don’t. Remember that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance take it, if it changes your life, then let it. No one said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.


ciao!

1 comment:

begMERAH said...

I lub you Suk Wai . I promise I will never give you another heart attack :) *pinky promise!*