Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

my perfect two weeks in ipoh

my perfect day would be to spend time with my loved ones,
laughing at the slightest things of life,
basically doing nothing.
i am the master of bel far niente, after all. ;D
the entire two weeks, i felt so calm and relaxed despite the fact that i was cut off from the internet world.
my holidays was perfect to the core.
and i can't wait to be home again.

however, there's two things i need to put in more efforts to change for the betterment of myself.
respect. and. patience.
i need to learn to be more patience with my nagging mum and to respect her as a mother to me.
sometimes, child like me can't help but to answer back rudely.
i'm an arsehole, seriously.

another thing, i have to get rid of procrastination cells in my body & replacing it with positive attitudes.
determination and i need to have a well-planned schedule for my study. no more studying last minute already.
thank you angry bird, for being such a mad bird to trigger the fire within me to fight against you, to prove to you with my results for this new semester. i'll show it to you & yes, i need to work on my fear against you too!

No comments: