Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2nd day at work.

so wear out if you ask me. tiresome is the only word that i know. *yawns

but the funny thing is, guess who was my second customers? none other than the spongybob, thean soong. of all the people in this world. LOL. haha. joking. you know what's the good thing working there? it's the people that you're gonna meet. sometimes, once you turn your back nie, you saw someone familiar to you & suddenly you remember "Hey, long time no see & yada yada". Elizabeth Liew was there of cos & i saw her with the boyfriend. suddenly, i feel so old again. later when i was taking order, the aunty suddenly said something like " hey, do you by any chance know who's amma? and i was like "AMMA is it? yeah i know!" & she kept talking... LOL

oh yea, an hour ago. i received this joke of the year! really wanted to share with you peeps. so here it goes something like this
His "thing" got stuck in his zipper & so he needed a first aider for help. Had to cut each zipper tooth one by one. Almost half hour there, his "thing" after that also swollen. So kesian

and i kept HA HA HA HA HA HA HA till i'm out of breath & had to cover my mouth from laughing out loud. That poor fella must be so darn embarrassed.

LOL. anyway, next post up!

5 comments:

Aaron Oo said...

So I have read, where are you working now Suk Wai?

-aPhRoDitE- said...

Sidewalk Ice Cream near woolley! hahah

Aaron Oo said...

Oh that's great. I know where the place is.

I was eyeing that place to work previously. But guess I gave up on that due to some stupid reasons I had.

Hmm, I should have the guts like you to work there. Haha!

-aPhRoDitE- said...

you dun wana be a waiter? LOL

you shuld work there, cos the boss is reli nice! hee

Aaron Oo said...

I'm regretting now. I should have joined to work at that place. Even if it meant to work whole year round.

Well enjoy the work. No, it's not that I don't want to be a waiter. I had other issues.

Now you told me that he's a nice person I should had worked instead. Haha! Thanks anyway.