Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ok. So here's the thing.

I got an SMS from someone i expected the least would have asked "How are you?". Someone I truly thought that, 11 years of friendship down the drain because of one bloody argument. Now to think of it again, how silly we were, or me at least. It's not her fault nor neither it's me, if you ask me now; but that's not important anymore. when you so insist on being so stubborn, what you gain is what you lose at the end of the day.

well, i just wish to start my new year with a great job ahead, setting a positive mindset towards everyone & reconnecting with all my friends again!

Form 6 changed me to a person i have not thought i would be today.
back then, i always thought that whatever i think is always right; now i know i'm no perfectionist.
i was the oh-so-straightforward kinda girl that no matter who the people i'm dealing with, as long as i stay true to being myself, i am right; but hell, it's not.
i was infamous for being too talkative or playful, childish in another word. but having been in form 6, somehow or rather, i learn to shut up & play when it's time. doesn't sound like me right? the person that everyone thought so childish could actually think. hahaha.
sometimes, i even hate to be the hypocritical person that i see in others, but again i'm wrong. to survive, you have to wear different kinda masks dealing with different situation.
I guess Form 6 opened a corner of my mind and heart to see things that I didn't notice before. The oh-so-naive self could only apply to the small kids, even so kids nowadays are way smarter than you. so get smart.

I wasted 2 yrs of my life
But as I see it now it was just a path I had to go through.
If you ask me again, do i ever regret?
My answer is a No.
I was suppose to be in St. Michael to meet so many incredible people, and some even stay as a family member to me.
I was suppose to go through life & to understand the language of the universe that life isn't beautiful all the time.
I was suppose to grow as a person for i know if i were not in form 6 i would still be the same old person i was 2 years ago.
I was suppose to wait till this exact college was built at the exact time & the mentor-mentee program was launched for the next intake.
It is nothing less than a miracle to me.

There'll be times, when i'm all by myself in the room would suddenly burst into tears or laughter. I'm not insane you see, it just that when i think of all that has happened to me in the past & happening to me currently, i'm amazed by what He can do to His people. We can plan what we desire, but in the end it's all up to The Almighty to decide what's the best for His people, for i ain't being religious here nor am i preaching, but that's what i thought at least.

No comments: