Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

aloha folks!

no purpose for this post, just feel like dancing on the keyboards with my fingers. lalalala

LOL.

problems still remain here to stay, but well; i finally learn to give myself a break.


was gathering all my certificates when i found a cute note of mine written in a kawaii-neh piece of paper. don't remember me being that childish writing that note, but it does brighten the rest of my day. that babi fella had a good laugh though. whee

job-hunting still receiving zero reply. but i'm all positive.

really really wanted to get my first laptop with my own hard-earned money. so much satisfaction. maybe it's a good idea to start giving a nickname to my lappy. what should i name him? baby boo? baby nuts? babylicious? baby baby.. eeee.. something white.. huggable.. hot stuff.. *cracking brain. hunny bear? white & furry & huggable! but i don't get the hot stuff yet. sighs. hahahaha

No comments: