Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

oh yea, and how could i not blog about my Genting trip on the 26th & 27th, just recently!

gosh, i bet i would remember this trip at least a thousand year! or maybe a hundred year, not to sound too over exaggerating.

it was my second time in Genting spent with his family,
but it was my first time experiencing such thing as more sleep & less play, & came back the next day without having proper sleep at all. or should i say, at least 3 persons barely slept at night.

it was unfortunate that the Babi was sick, when i say sick, what i meant is extremely sick that on & off, he needed rest in between. so it's like we bought the All Theme Parks tickets but ended up playing one outdoor game, the Fun Kart & one indoor game, the Bumper Car all at night! LOL. but if u ask me if i had fun, i would say Hell Yes! after all, the visibility during the day wasn't the best. it was the night time that the day came alive cos we were surrounded by the mist, everywhere. even while queuing for Fun Kart, we could barely see much with our naked eyes. so could you imagine how we sped without seeing much clearly & it was so extremely cold that your hands were frozen but still, you gotta drive at the speed of maybe 60km/h? LOL. i didn't know much, all i knew i had so much fun! i felt like in heaven! hahaha

bumper car was crazy as well! everyone aimed at one particular person & that lucky person was indeed Vincent, cos he's big enough to withstand the force, i suppose? LOL. Gosh, i wish i could play again!

oh and not forgetting, the Babi got me two Bears!! gotta upload the pictures real soon!

did i mention that something went wrong with my handphone & everything; from my contacts number to the messages i've been keeping for months till most of my pictures which i haven't saved in my desktop all gone just like that? well, you know how depressing a rewrite of a handphone costs you? i almost went out of control but thank god someone told me, maybe it's a sign from god wanting me to start my brand new year with fresh memories. forget about the past, all the past that makes you stay in the past & never to move on. well, i take that advice.

enough of myself. how about yourself? how did you spend your Christmas? precisely, how did you spend your year of 2009? hope you had a great one as much as i enjoyed myself.

No comments: