Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

3rd Day at Work

It's amazing where these creatures came from!

Work, as usual; tiring yet satisfying. The latter one was simply cos i'm earning every penny with my own sweat. that feeling is so superb that you feel as if you are flying. a vast difference compared to you asking money from your parents. 19 years old, big enough to stand on your own feet & not having your parents to spoon feed you! shame on you.

well, if you ask me. it's only the 3rd day, i'm almost near to giving up. cos i couldn't stand the pain on my knees. i couldn't even stand properly, cos my feet are killing me. maybe i'm overweight, LOL or maybe cos it's been too long i have stopped moving around. but i would say, my whole body is crying. even my palms are drying up & peeling like an old lady already.

but you know what? despite all these rants, at the end of the day, when my boss gave me my salary, i couldn't stop smiling! feels like an idiot smiling to myself, but i was feeling hyper. i was so proud of myself, really. suddenly, i feel everything is pretty worth it. forget about the pains & panda eyes that i've got, the fruits that i reap today is enough to spare myself for the day !! yeahhhH!!!

by the way, i know i'm dumb enough not knowing how much i'm being paid per hour but i'm surprised that i got so much $$$ despite working for 3 days nie.

next week, still have 7 more days to go. ooh la la... richer by hundreds again! haha

anyway, i served Indeh's uncle today!! never knew he had second baby already.

& &, Shantini is in college already! So pretty with her mascara & eye liner all, so gothics! WOW!

on a very unrelated note, when i was still sleeping this morning, i received a call from an unknown number asking me to go for interview in KL for the position that i applied in Equatorial Hotel!! WOW!!! few weeks ago, i received an email from them saying i'm not qualified for the position, but today they called & it's my turn to turn them down. so very the funny.

& &, i cant wait for college to start!! hopefully by the time comes, every of my worries & doubts is solved. is or are anyway? LOL.

No comments: