Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Jingle bells.. jingle all the way

okay, 'im suppose to be resting now cos my head doesn't seem to be in the right order. such a bummer, must it be on the Christmas Day itself.

that's not important, the purpose of me writing this post is simply cos i have so much thoughts in mind that i just have to spill it all out now before i'm being hit with yet another Alzheimer's disease.

my morning started off with singing hallelujah worshiping the God in St. John's Hall, if am not mistaken. thank god i went there, cos part of me was too tired to even get out of bed. this morning i was left with two choices, to ditch my friend missing the fun part sleeping soundly at home or to join in the crowd. well, it's obvious i've chosen the latter one.

what's her name again, Sister Yonna or something from Taiwan? Gosh, she gained my full attention. She's bright, she's beautiful, she has such a powerful voice & most of all she danced so well! and even so, i realize many of my friends can be good dancers as well. i couldn't keep my eyes off-fuu on Fiona the babi hutan, Sue Jane & Eunice! great great dancers. LOL

bla bla bla..

oh, before i forget again; i'm so gonna list out my Wishlists soon before the year drawing to an end. stay tune for more!! hahaha

something to share for today;
People who are tough to love are often tough to love for a reason


How very true if you ask me. So, off i go to bed before deciding if my brain works the way i want it or fails me miserably.

p/s: Have yourself a very Merry Christmas today! May God bless this round lil' thing located in the galaxy known as Milky Way. Hoo Hoo Hoo!



No comments: