Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

hello again,

*scratching head.

i'm getting more excited with each passing day..
i'm getting nearer to owning my baby!
still counting the days..

but the Fat Babi just called me & told me he's getting my baby next Tuesday when we're going down to Langkawi to check out his flying school. sooooooooo jealous!
but after that, shopping time! heaven's life! can shop for splatta chocolates with duty tax free & later, going down to Gurney's Plaza to shop for laptop's bag. waaaaaaaaa. can't wait seriously.

so today i've very much decided that on Monday when i see Ms. Shy i'm so gonna request to her i wanna be in the Assembly. no more Server! LOL. easier to kill time & less walking hours. tired of having to walk from one place to another when the place starts to get so crowded. oh btw, i'm so gonna join the Roasters Chicken Run. it seems fun. heh heh

p/s: guess what, Ms Mathevi aka my Restaurant Manager asked me about the scholarship thingy & the interview. i told her blah blah blah. & she started telling me she spoke to Mr Alan Loh the other day. i don't know what exactly but Ms Mathevi told me that Ms Esther, one of the interviewer during the Roasters Scholarship told her that i'm very cute. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. so flattered! =p =p

No comments: