Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

hello my dear readers,
just a short note to all my fellow friends, you know who you are.

imiss you.

though i acted like a heartless ass not even a 'how are you?' SMS, but you know, you mean so much to me, i swear it's true.

cos right now, i have only one main purpose that driving me so hard to work like a cow.
i really really wanna get my MacBook Pro!
haha. so desperate huh? well, i don't know why, but this is something that i really want & really working so hard to get it. so pls, excuse me for the moment.
 i'll get back to my old self as soon as possible!

no matter how often i complained about life, but deep within; i am so ever grateful for all that happened.
cos life is really beautiful.
damn, i love my life! LOL

oh, & god bless all of you.
have a great day ahead of you!

;)

goodnight.

No comments: